• Plastic: Anything made of plastic from kids toys, outdoor furniture, old plastic totes or storage containers, polymer resin items, bottles and containers, and more!
• Metal: Anything made of metal or
mostly metal such as old car parts, aluminum shed, scrap metal, angle
iron, metal pipes, hangers, or building supplies, lawn chairs or patio
• Wood: Green waste is anything made of wood such as a wooden dresser or furniture item, rocking chair, old lumber or plywood building materials, rotten firewood, downed trees or limbs, brush pile and yard clippings, piles of leaves, or removed bushes.
• E-Waste & Electronics: Anything with a cord is considered e-waste such as an office equipment like a fax machine or copy machine, small kitchen appliances, old TV, stereo equipment, broken computer tower or LCD monitor, or stand up photo copier.
• Major Appliance: Any major appliance such as an old refrigerator, clothes washer or dryer, hot water heater, microwave oven, stove, furnace, or air conditioner.
We offer Free Scrap Metal Pick-Up for loads over 2000 pounds.